These common errors will bring your print job to a screeching halt, and may incur additional cost. Double check always!
- Wrong, missing or mismatched fonts
- Missing images or resolution too low
- Incomplete, corrupt or improperly formatted files
- Excessive sizing/rotation of images in page layout document
- Spot colors not converted to CMYK (or the other way around), or custom spot colors given an arbitrary name instead of a Pantone number
- Colors or scanned images not converted from RGB to CMYK
- Wrong allowance for bleeds or marginsIf you are in doubt please ask – we’re here to help you get great results with printing!